Product ID: 98516
Polishing Pad Conditioner
- Allows your pads to become more receptive to polish by opening the foam's pores, allowing then to better absorb and utilize the product
- The light conditioning lubricants inside add extra surface protection by reducing dry friction while polishing
- Works with lubricants in the products you are using and provides extra needed lubrication to protect against micro-marring and burning paint
- Extend the life of your pads by reducing friction which will tear the foam
- Used by professionals to save time and money
Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry rubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely. The slick lubricants in Polishing Pad Conditioner extend work time of polish abrasives to produce refined results with fewer passes. Particle abrasives inside polish need a prescribed amount of time to break down and refine the finish as they work.
Without the proper lubrication of Polishing Pad Conditioner, water-based compounds can dry out and spread all over the work area in the form of an abrasive dust. Synthetic conditioners open up porous polishing pad foam to evenly spread compound and polish around the pad for consistent cutting power. The combination of proper work time, reduced dry friction, and even breakdown of abrasives and residue control produces superior polishing results in fewer passes and less time on the job. Use Polishing Pad Conditioner on every polishing job for the best results.
Works with all pads
Different polishing jobs require different combinations of machine polisher, polishing pad, and polishing compound. Body shop wet-sanding marks typically require heavy compound and wool cutting pads. Light swirls and scratches are removed with a foam cutting pad and swirl remover polish. Hard paint finishes may only be cut with microfiber cutting pads and a medium compound. No matter the pad, chemical, or machine, use Polishing Pad Conditioner to lubricate and prime the pad for superior results with fewer passes in less time. Polishing Pad Conditioner extends polish work time to properly use all of the particle abrasive and refine the finish.
- Primes polishing pads for superior results
- Adds lubrication to extend polish work time
- Reduces compound dusting and residue
- Works on all foam, microfiber, and wool pads
- Prime buffing and polishing pads with Polishing Pad Conditioner for fast and even results every time
- Place 5 - 6 dots of your favorite Chemical Guys compound or polish across the buffing pad, then mist the pad with 1 - 3 spritzes of Polishing Pad Conditioner
- Use Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner on any foam, microfiber, or wool buffing and polishing pads for superior results whenever compounding or polishing