Product ID: 5052
Rinse Free Wash & Shine
- Super slick formula prevents swirls and scratches
- Optical select high gloss shine on any color paintwork
- pH-balanced, safe for wax and sealant coats
- Perfect for two-bucket or spray down wash
- Wipes clean with no residue
- Advanced UV protection
- Wash cars without water indoors, or on the road
- Enhances wax and sealant coats for extra protection and shine
Chemical Guys Rinse-Free Wash & Shine is a revolutionary rinseless wash system for all vehicles. Rinse-Free Wash & Shine uses rinseless technology to safely remove dirt, filth, and road grime from any vehicle with no hose and no mess. The new formula uses next-generation lubricants and emulsifiers to wash a car without any running water or hose. Slick synthetic lubricants glide the premium wash mitt or microfiber towel gently over the surface to remove dirt and grime without scratching sensitive parts.
Wash any car, anywhere, any time with Rinse Free Wash & Shine; use the hose-less car wash technology to clean any vehicle in the warmth of of the garage on a cold winter’s night, or outside under a shady tree on a bright spring day. Rinse-Free Wash & Shine works equally well on any colored vehicle. The easy-to-use rinseless wash cleans away dirt, and brightens shine with gloss enhancing agents to make any car wash look like a full detail.
The gentle pH-balanced formula leaves no water spots, and will not strip off any wax or sealant coats from the vehicle. Rinse-Free Wash & Shine conserves fresh water and reduces wastewater runoff that can pollute streams, rivers, and lakes. Wash any car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, or offroad ATV without any running water with Chemical Guys Rinse-Free Wash & Shine.
- Shake Well
- Add 2 - 3 oz. of Rinse-Free Wash & Shine to 5 gallons of water in a bucket
- Wash surface one panel at a time using a premium microfiber wash mitt
- Pre-soak heavily-soiled areas with 16:1 solution of Rinse-Free Wash & Shine with a sprayer for added cleaning power
- Rinse dirt from mitt in second bucket of clean water, then wring mitt out on the ground or separate catch pan
- Repeat process over entire car until it is clean
- Start at top of vehicle and work to bottom
- Buff residue dry with a premium microfiber towel, or add a quick detail spray for added shine and reduced chance of streaks