Product ID: 4670
Blackout Tire & Rubber Coating
- Self-cleaning, hydrophobic Tire Coating
- Salt, chemical resistance & UV resistance
- Preserves black satin appearance
- Expected durability of 6 months
- No VOC
Cquartz BlackOut utilizes polysiloxane technology merged with a water based acrylic resin to create an incredibly durable and stunning natural satin-like appearance for tires, rubber, and unpainted resin materials. The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings while its water base allows it to be very gentle on tires with no sticky side effects of silicone based products.
This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of unpainted resin parts that have deteriorated over time.
- Wash tires thoroughly with CarPro MultiX.
- Dry very well (Important)
- Shake well. Pour a line of BlackOut on the tire applicator sponge
- Work in the coat over the tire walls surface
- Let the coating dry for: 1h at 25°C or 2h at 15°C. We advise to use a fan or air movement to speed up curing time (particularly in cooler application temperatures)
- To apply a second layer, repeat the steps above
- Allow to dry 12 hours minimally before use
- Avoid soaps and chemicals during first 3 days
- Recommended application temperature: 15- 30° C (59-86°F)
Notice: Store it in a dry, dark and cool place. Do not allow to freeze, do not expose to sunlight.