Product ID: 3185
DeFelsko PosoTector 6000 FN1
Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, accurately and quickly. Comes complete with Standard(1) gage body, FN probe, precision plastic shims, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, two (2) year warranty.
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal for noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two (2) year warranty on body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage.