Product ID: 3185
DeFelsko PosoTector 6000 FN1
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal for noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two (2) year warranty on body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage.
Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, accurately and quickly. Comes complete with Standard(1) gage body, FN probe, precision plastic shims, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, two (2) year warranty.