Product ID: 3080
Grit Guard Bucket Insert
- Fits in the bottom of any 12" diameter Bucket/Pail.
- Simply rub your mitt or brush across the Grit Guard Insert while washing your vehicle, boat, motorcycle, RV
- Radial Surface Design extracts particles and contaminants from mitts and brushes.
- Gravity causes dirt to settle to the bottom of the container.
- Wash water stays clean - Scratch-Free Clean
- Color: Black or Red
Grit Guard is a radial designed insert that fits in the bottom of any 3.5 to 7 gallon bucket and cleans your wash mitt, brush, towel, or other washing utensil. The whole idea behind Grit Guard is to protect your precious painted surfaces from being scratched. Grit Guard separates the grit from the mitt and prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing. The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water.
Grit Guard is not a gimmick; it is common sense ...think about it, when your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Guard in the water, the fluffed up fibers allow for the Grit Guard to extract the dirt, grit, and grime. Bottom Line... Grit Guard separates the Grit, from the Mitt. Gives you a Scratch-Free Wash, time after time.