Product ID: 3085
Bucket Insert & Washboard Combo
- Save 8%
- The Grit Guard Insert fits in the bottom of your wash bucket and separates the grit from the mitt.
- It extracts particles such as dirt, grit and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt every time you go back to the bucket for water.
- The Grit Guard insert fits a 12 inch diameter bucket
- The Grit Guard Washboard Insert extracts even the finest dirt and grit from your wash mitt or brush
- Scrubbing your cleaning tool on the Washboard releases trapped particles that scratch your vehicles finish
- Note: Our current stock of Grit Guards are Black
The Grit Guard is a radial designed insert that fits in the bottom of any 3.5 to 7 gallon bucket and cleans your wash mitt, brush, towel, or other washing utensil. The whole idea behind Grit Guard is to protect your precious painted surfaces from being scratched. Grit Guard separates the grit from the mitt and prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing. The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water.
The Washboard works in conjunction with the Grit Guard Insert in your wash bucket to separate the grit from the mitt. Like its sister product, the Grit Guard Insert, the Grit Guard Washboard has NO flat surfaces for dirt or grit to be collected. Contaminants are extracted from cleaning tools while rubbing them on the downward stoke against the Washboard.
Note: Wash Bucket in additional images not included