Product ID: 4342
Foam Pro2 Sprayer
- Translucent tank with level indicator
- Wide base for greater stability
- Large opening for easy no-spill filling
- Safety lock
- Safety valve with depressurisation option
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Ability to identify content via coloured caps
- Option of fitting other types of nozzles and accessories
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
- Safety release valve: set at 45 psi, depressurizable
- Special nozzles: fan nozzle with filter
- Total capacity: 64 oz (1.9 liter)
- Usable capacity: 42 oz (1.25 liter)
- Safety lock trigger option
- Color-coded handle tip for chemical identification and extra nozzle storage
- Large filling mouth for no splatter
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber seal
- Liters/min. 3 bar: 0.50 l/min. - 1 pint/min.
- Gross weight: 0.56 kg - 1.23 lbs.
- Net weight: 0.7 kg - 1.54 lbs.
- Three color-coded mixer adapters for 3 different types of foam:
- Grey = standard foam
- Orange = wet foam
- Green = dry foam
Use Sprayer with:
- Automotive Shampoo
- Foaming Agents
Apply foam detailing products to wheels, grills, and other areas. Professional-grade 64oz hand-pump sprayer designed for the application of shampoos, detergents, and foaming agents in automotive detailing. Creates a thick, long-dwelling foam. No hose or pressure washer needed.
Heavy-duty injection molded polypropylene / polyethylene tank with Viton seals and washers. Comes with 3 color-coded mixer adapters: orange (wet foam), green (dry foam), grey (standard foam) plus an extra inline filter. Pressure release safety valve at 45 psi (depressurizable option) with safety lock trigger option. ISO-9001:2008 certified.
Capable of foaming car wash soap / shampoo, all-purpose cleaners / degreasers, carpet shampoo, and iron decontamination chemicals. New heavy-duty stable base with easy-to-use hand pump. Two color-coded handle tips for chemical ID (blue / green). Extra nozzle storage and large filling mouth for no-splatter filling.