Product ID: 308
2.75" Pad Punch V2 XP-3
- Material: High Strength Carbon Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Produces: 2 3/4" Dia. Pads
- Height: 2 1/2"
- Outer Diameter: 3 1/8"
- Durable anti-corrosive finish
- Aircraft grade tolerances
- Punch out your own pads in minutes!
- Saves hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
- Lowers costs of small pads by over 400%
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Lifetime Tool can be sharpened over and over again
Tired of spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on polishing pads? Our friends at KxK Dynamics certainly were... so they decided to do something about it! Now you can punch out your very own 1 3/8" pads in minutes from the comfort of your own shop. The XP Pad punch series of products furthers the #1 goal of KxK Dynamics to place the power squarely in your hands to increase the efficiency and profitability of your business.
- Read ALL directions, precautions, and warnings before use.
- Secure KXK Punch Board directly on solid flat concrete slab and hand tighten Stryker securely to any KxK V2 Punch
- Place pad on KXK Punch Board. (Microfiber pads should be faced "Microfiber side up". Some pad types are easier to punch when facing down.
- Place punch with blade face down flat and in contact with pad
- Compress pad by holding punch down firmly
- Verify all hands and bodily parts are OUTSIDE of strike zone. Caution: Do NOT strike knuckles fingers, or any bodily part.
- Center your strike directly over the top of punch face in a downward motion with 4lb+ dead blow hammer.
- Blow ALL pads out after punching and inspect to ensure zero debris or metal shavings of any kind
- Professional Use Only
- Keep out of reach and away from children
- Do not use while under the influence
- Do not use while drowsy
- Do not touch blade
- Do not attempt to pick up by "blade cap"
- Securely grip pad punch before lifting
- Place "Blade cap" securely over blade when not in use
- Wear safety goggles
- Never leave punch unattended
- Do Not place hands or any body part near punching area
- Do Not Use without proper training
- **WARNING: NOT AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITHOUT TRAINING. BY SELECTING "ADD TO CART" BUYER ACCEPTS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RELATED TO USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND RELEASES SELLER AND MANUFACTURER FROM ANY LIABILITY.