Product ID: 304
Stryker Handle XP-S
- Versatile: Designed for use with all 3 KxK Punches
- High Strength Steel
- Durable anti-corrosive finish
- Aircraft grade tolerances
- Includes Handle Only
The Stryker handle is the "lynchpin" within their beautifully designed version 2 Pad Punch set. When re-designing the punch set, the brilliant team over at KxK Dynamics had 3 things in mind. The Stryker handle allowed them to save material by shortening the punch portion of the unit and transferring the function of the handle into a single versatile piece which can be used on all 3 punches.
The Stryker was engineered with incredibly tight tolerances to transfer the full power of every blow to the blade below whilst being able to easily tighten and remove with a few flicks of thew wrist and Bingo the handle spins into place. Painstakingly tested to be sure the design and the threads accounted for the force of many many blows to the unit, the Stryker unit has passed with flying colors and we are proud to present it to you today.
- Read ALL directions, precautions, and warnings before use.
- Secure KxK Punch Board directly on solid flat concrete slab and hand tighten Stryker securely to any KxK V2 Punch
- Place pad on KxK Punch Board. (Microfiber pads should be faced "Microfiber side up". Some pad types are easier to punch when facing down.
- Place punch with blade face down flat and in contact with pad
- Compress pad by holding punch down firmly
- Verify all hands and bodily parts are OUTSIDE of strike zone. Caution: Do NOT strike knuckles fingers, or any other body part.
- Center your strike directly over the top of punch face in a downward motion with 4lb+ dead blow hammer.
- If needed - twist the punch 90 degrees while pressing down and repeat steps 6 & 7
- Blow ALL pads out after punching and inspect to ensure zero debris or metal shavings of any kind
- Professional Use Only
- Keep out of reach and away from children
- Do not use while under the influence
- Do not use while drowsy
- Do Not touch blade
- Do not attempt to pick up by "blade cap"
- Securely grip pad punch before lifting
- Place "Blade cap" securely over blade when not in use
- Wear safety goggles
- Never leave punch unattended
- Do Not place hands or any body part near punching area
- Do Not Use without proper training
- WARNING: NOT AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITHOUT TRAINING. BY SELECTING "ADD TO CART" BUYER ACCEPTS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RELATED TO USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND RELEASES SELLER AND MANUFACTURER FROM ANY LIABILITY.