Product ID: 1238
Ideal for high production OEM/Industrial applications: removes P1500 scratches and finishes to high gloss in one step.
What is Foamed Wool?
Patented nanofoam process encapsulates the base of the lambswool fibers with microscopic polyfoam particles.
- Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad. Aggresively removes P1500 grit scratches, leaving a lustrous finish with no hazing by reducing compounding swirls.
- Foamed fibers resist caking and matting.Foaming process also creates minute air pockets at the base of the fibers, which improves cushioning and retention of compounds and polishes.
- Manufacuring process produces a uniform material, resulting in consistent pad performance ... unlike performance reducing variances that can occur with naturla sheepskin pads.
- Foaming process locks in the lambswool fibers, significantly reducing linting.
- Distictive color for easy identification.