- This 3 pack includes a yellow for heavy swirl removal, a white for polishing, and a black pad for a wax or sealant
- See Pad Selection Chart for pad usage
- Use with all 5" hook & loop back backing plates
- Use with Rotary, Orbital or D/A style polishers
- Durable long lasting pad. Reusable and washable.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Yellow Cutting Foams 5.5"
Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange or white pad and a fine polish to refine the paint until it is smooth.
Black Finishing Foam 5.5"
Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to apply sealants. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.
White Polishing Foam 5.5"
Less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners.