Product ID: 4878
Sole 1-Step Medium Polish
- Removes p2000 sanding marks
- Perfect for use on all types of machines
- Silicone free, body shop safe with no fillers
- Works with all automotive finishes and gel coat.
- Use when removing sanding marks in new paint, and cutting heavy defects and swirls in cured paint.
Oberk Supreme Sole was formulated to provide a perfect solution for One Step Polishing and circumstances that may require a polish that is more aggressive than Oberk Polish. With the most innovative and premium abrasives in the world, this polish combines unmatched cutting ability, and offers incomparable finishing results.
This polish is also perfect for high volume production shops, dealerships, auctions or any situation where doing full paint corrections isn't needed, or able to be accomplishes. Oberk Sole works fantastic when working on very hard, high solid, or scratch resistant clearcoats for the polishing step.
- Always lightly prime the pad to avoid dry buffing.
- Apply 4 pea sized dots to the face of foam or microfiber cutting pad, wool pads may require additional product.
- Spread product over a 16x16"area, and polish.
- Wipe excess residue, and inspect.
- If any holograms or marring is visible, follow up with Step 2 using Oberk Supreme Polish.