Product ID: 4469
- Easy to use
- Doesn't gum up the towel
- Buffs off easily with minimal pressure
- Protects metal and makes it easy to keep clean
Unprotected chrome and stainless steel exhaust tips are susceptible to pitting, corrosion, and irreparable carbon buildup. OBSSSSD Metal Seal protects exhaust tips from corrosion and carbon buildup damage.
We recommend applying OBSSSSD Metal Seal after every maintenance wash. This is the best way to preserve and protect your metal surfaces from road salts, detergents, and oxidization to keep them looking their best.
- Shake well before use.
- Make sure the surface is cool, clean, and dry.
- Apply a small dime-sized amount of product to a clean, dry foam applicator and rub thoroughly onto the surface to create a thin film.
- Allow 15 minutes or more for the sealant to dry to a haze. This allows proper bonding to occur.
- Use a dry microfiber tower to buff the residue.
- Finished surface should be bright, clear, and silky to the touch.
Caution: Avoid contact with plastic, vinyl and rubber as staining may occur. If contact occurs, remove the product immediately using a damp microfiber towel. Do not use in direct sunlight.