A Class Apart
OBSSSSD premium detailing products
OBSSSSD premium detailing products were inspired by the desire to not only create a line of exceptional detailing products that could deliver professional-grade results day in and, day out, but also to empower the enthusiast, intermediate, and professional. Using experiences from professional detailing and showing vehicles, we developed our line of products to suit our needs and exceed your expectations.
Product ID: 3289
OBSSSSD Odor Eliminator
- Chlorine based
- Removes offensives odors permanently
- Read all directions & warnings before use
OBSSSSD Odor Eliminator is an easy to use slow release chlorine based treatment, which permanently removes lingering offensive odors. OBSSSSD Odor Eliminator is light and heat sensitive while application is in progress. Ensure vehicle is in a cool shaded area before use. Do not use in temperatures below 10°C or above 30°C
Note: Detailed directions for use included. Read all instructions and warnings carefully before use.
- Use the product jar as the holder. Make sure the jar has no cracks or holes.
- Lift and stand any floor mats in the vehicle and if applicable fold down rear seats to reveal trunk or storage.
- Fill out the included window warning signs and indicate six (6) hours from start to finish of treatment.
- Open metallic foil packet and place the blue pouch into the jar.
- Place the plastic jar on the center console of the vehicle or a flat surface in the center of the vehicle with the opening facing up.
- Pour the included liquid activator slowly over the blue pouch in the plastic holder.(WARNING VAPOR GENERATED DURING TREATMENT PROCESS IS A RESPRITAORY IRRITANT. DO NOT BREATH VAPOR. DO NOT ENTER VEHICLE UNTIL AIR OUT PROCESS IS DONE. NEVER TRY SMELLING THE BLUE POUCH.)
- As soon as the liquid has been poured over the pouch close and lock all doors, place the warning signs on the exterior windows of the vehicle.
(WARNING KEEP ALL DOORS LOCKED DURING TREATMENT)
- After six (6) hours open all doors and allow the vehicle to air for one (1) hour. Do not remove product jar, or pouch until the vehicle has aired out.