Product ID: 3105
OBSSSSD Ultra Fine Detailing Clay
OBSSSSD Ultra Fine Grade Clay is the first detailing tool for cleaning and removing contamination from delicate paintwork. With proper use, OBSSSSD Ultra Fine Grade Detailing Clay leaves behind a smooth glass-like finish, safe for use on most surfaces. Always test on an inconspicuous area to ensure the clay is not marring the surface.
Note: Make sure surface is clean and dry prior to claying. Always test and inspect areas to ensure that you are not introducing additional damage to paint finish.
- Flatten a workable piece of OBSSSSD Ultra Fine Grade Clay into a disc or puck approximately 2-3” in diameter.
- Liberally apply OBSSSSD Clay Lube to both the clay disc and the area to be cleaned.
- Gently rub the detailing clay on the surface of the car with back-and-forth motions. Work in small sections until contamination has been removed.
- Fold and re-flatten the clay frequently to expose a fresh cleaning surface.
- Frequently re-apply OBSSSSD Clay Lube to maintain lubrication.
- Discard clay if dropped on the floor or when a clean surface can no longer be exposed.
Always store OBSSSSD Ultra Fine Grade Clay in a sealed container after use.