Product ID: 163720
Gloss-Coat Paint Coating
- Semi-permanent Coating
- Forms A Clear Coat Over Painted Surfaces, Wheel, Plastic Trim, Bumpers, Aluminium, And Chrome
- Self Cleaning Finish
- Not For Glass
- Includes Applicator
Optimum Gloss-Coat can be used on paint, wheels, metal surfaces and even plastic trim for long term protection. The ceramic coating is resistant to detergents and harsh chemicals and produces a surface that is less prone to swirl marks and scratches.
Gloss-Coat produces an extremely hydrophobic finish that will bead water wash after wash, for years just like a freshly waxed vehicle only better! The advanced formulation of Optimum Gloss-Coat also delivers increased anti-water spotting properties important for long term coating maintenance. Optimum Gloss-Coat will also bond to other coatings including Opti-Coat 2.0! Each syringe of 10cc will coat one vehicle.
- Polish paint with Optimum Polish II or Optimum Hyper Polish to remove any defects.
- Clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicones.
- Prime the applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops will be needed for each subsequent panel.
- Wipe Optimum Gloss-Coat™ onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using two directions, in a circular or front to back direction.
- Within 5 minutes, inspect the panel with adequate lighting looking for any thick areas that have not flashed away to clear.
- Use foam applicator or paint safe microfiber to even out any areas where you see streaks. This step is key, as any spots not leveled will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels will feel a bit tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary touching, wiping, or contact to produce the best results.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where application is desired.