Solution Finish was developed by professionals for professionals – you won't find this product on the wax walls in your local retail outlets. It is formulated using only the finest ingredients that you don't usually find in mass-produced, OTC products. Professional detailers need the very best products that are fast, easy to use, and get outstanding results, and Solution Finish delivers.
If it's made of black plastic or vinyl, Solution Finish will make it look better than new. It doesn't just restore black surfaces - it gives them a rich, dark finish. Treated surfaces feel clean, not greasy. That's great news for door handles and running boards.
Solution Finish has been through countless comparison tests and it has proven to be extremely effective on plastics and vinyl. You'll be amazed at the results.
Solution Finish is ideal for restoring:
- Bumpers, pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Handles and wiper blades
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).
- Admire the results!