Product ID: 2829
Onyx Wax For All Paints
- Cost-effective standard wax for all paintwork types
- 30% pure Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax
- Produces a streak-free gloss and enhances the paintwork surface with best beading characteristics
- Non-resistant to soda lye and salt water
- Prepare the paintwork with Cleaner Fluid prior to application
Swissvax Onyx is the cost-effective standard wax out of the broad wax portfolio of Swissvax for all paintwork types. Thanks to its 30% of pure Brazilian Grade One Carnauba, it produces a streak-free gloss on all paintwork types and enhances the paintwork surface with best beading characteristics. Its formulation is non-resistant to soda lye and salt water so Onyx can't be used during winter in countries were road-salt is applied.
Before Onyx is applied, the paint has to be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to a flawless Swissvax finish.