Product ID: 7039
Pearl Ceramic Levelling Towel
- GSM: 320GSM
- Blend: 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide
- Weave: Pearl
- Border/Edging: Overlock Stitched Edge
- Removal/Leveling of All Types of Ceramic Coatings (Paint, Windshield, Rims, Headlights, etc)
Sealant Removal/Interior Cleaning and Dusting
The Pearl is an outstanding towel for the removal and levelling of All Types of Ceramic Coatings. It's unique closed-loop pearl-weave construction has all the characteristics you need for safe, fast and effective work on coatings - lint-free, soft, removal "bite", and affordability with solid quality. The use of ceramic coatings is one of the fastest growing areas of automotive detailing and finding a towel that works well with all the various coatings offered has been highly requested.
Before Use Care:
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
- Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners).
- Tumble Dry Low, and Do Not Iron. Do Not Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance.
- Do Not Use Chlorine Bleach.
- Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (No Cotton) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.