Product ID: 4341
Hydro Slick Hyperwax
- Get hyperactive water beading
- Effortlessly apply durable ceramic protection
- Stun with an intense crystalline ceramic hyper shine
- Add up to one year of durable protection
- Shine and protect glass, glossy painted wheels, chrome, headlights
- Shield against UV rays, the elements, industrial fallout, and more
- Add incredible depth and clarity to any color paint
HydroSlick is unlike any product you’ve ever used before - it’s a new product that truly deserves its own category. A HyperWax combines the ease of use of a wax with the longevity, beading, slickness, and insane shine of a ceramic. HydroSlick uses the latest in SiO2 gel suspension technology to totally re-engineer the makeup of a ceramic coating and reinvent it as an extremely user-friendly and durable coating that anyone can apply. Oh ya did we mention it has no wax? HydroSlick is not a wax, it’s the first ever HyperWax.
- Thoroughly wash surface.
- For flawless results, clay surface well to remove contaminants.
- Machine polish away imperfections, swirl marks, and scratches if necessary.
- Squeeze 4 - 5 dots of HydroSlick onto a Premium Microfiber Applicator Pad.
- Apply a thin, even coat to a cool, clean, and dry surface out of direct sunlight working one panel at a time.
- HydroSlick can be removed in as little as 30 seconds, however we recommend allowing 1 - 2 minutes.
- Buff off with a clean microfiber towel to reveal an intense crystalline shine!
- After HydroSlick treatment is applied, it is ideal to keep it out of the elements, dry and clean for 2 - 3 hours.
- Depending on the climate, the hydrophobic effects will continue to improve even more after 24 hours of being applied.