Product ID: 809128
Synthetic Quick Detailer
- Super shine quick detailer and clay lube
- 100% synthetic Formula
- Reduces static-causing surface friction up to 75%
- Works great on any colour paintwork
- Anti-static formula helps reduce dust
Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer was designed to deliver a deep, wet shine that truly lasts. The slick wet look comes from a unique polymer-resin based formula combined with acrylic wetting agents to truly enhance any colour finish. The anti-static technology will reduce the static charge that attracts dust while also removing any unsightly fingerprints and smudges. Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer takes any wax, sealant or protective coating to the next level by adding a super slick gloss that really makes the finish feel smooth as glass. Zero streaks with no film or wax, just pure, simple, synthetic perfection.
The unique 100% synthetic quick detailer formula is perfect for any finish while offering a slick, dust-free surface upon application. Our unique fully synthetic formula allows the acrylic-based lubricating agents to reduce static-causing surface friction by up to 75%. Reducing static caused by surface friction like drying, quick detailing, wax removal and application allows for perfect results on any paintwork. Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer greatly reduces static charge left on the surface, limiting airborne dust deposits by over 50% and greatly reducing the risk of scratching delicate painted surfaces. Extreme Slick Synthetic is designed to perform even in hot, humid climates without streaking, cloudiness or hazy patches to reveal pure perfection to your painted surface.
Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer gives a bright finish that is excellent on black and red cars which are most likely to develop streaks and smudges. The highly-reflective synthetic shining agents form an ultra-thin protective coat that bonds to waxes and synthetic sealants leaving the surface slick, silky and shining.
No wax, no sealant, no streaks, just a pure, synthetic shine with an amazing gloss. Extreme Slick Synthetic offers a streak-free shine with stunning results on any colour paintwork. Our wax-free synthetic formula ensures that Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer can function on any painted surface along with metal, chrome, stainless steel and even glass. Chemical Guys Synthetic Quick Detailer brings a smooth finish to any surface with just a simple wipe of a microfiber towel. The unique formula even allows the Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer to be used in direct sunlight. Step into the amazing world of pure synthetic car care with Chemical Guys Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer.
Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
- When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to even touch it with a towel.
- Simply mist on towel or surface.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towels to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels, wipe off with clean towel or microfiber towel.
- Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
- Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove creme or paste waxes that have hardened.
- Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with Premium Car wash Shampoo or Wash-N-Wax shampoo prior to claying a surface.
- Shake well.
- Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
- For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.